Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Did you know?


I learned something from Old Baby this morning:


"Mom, it hurts a little in my throat when I swallow...the Frog Purter came last night while I was sleeping and purt (put) a frog in there, and that's why it hurts."


Also:


"I think these little bumps in the medicine came from the plant that they have next door, it's a medicine plant and they chopped it up and put it in the red stuff and that's why it makes me feel all better."


I'm definitely thinking medical school for this child.

1 comment:

Auntie Yaya said...

Did YOU know that the whole "frog in my throat" thing evolved from the Medieval practice of treating some infections by putting a live frog headfirst into the patient's mouth? They believed that the frog would breathe the infection into its own body. Totally true, I read it on the internet.

Also, what kind of medicine are you giving that kid? It's bumpy???