Thursday, June 5, 2008

Kleptobinky

This is what my youngest child stole from KB toys earlier today-just slipped it right in the bag while no one was watching-I was about to write about theft but just noticed how much this looks like a long thin brown penis and now I am too busy laughing...

06.08.08-UPDATE: for those of you (mom) who inquired as to what exactly this is, it seems to be a bullwhip- flavored chinese yo-yo ( I don't even know if that's what I mean to say....what in the hell is a chinese yo-yo? I Googled it and got something else entirely), or maybe it's supposed to be lariat-y chinese yo-yo...actually it's certainly supposed to be a lariat...I need to sleep now, I just spelled "actually" with a k.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree with you about what it looks like, but what IS it actually? Since it was KB toys I assume it was a toy...

Auntie Yaya said...

Is it supposed to be a whip? That's just a little disturbing. Indiana Jones tie in, perhaps?